Why Work For the Centre for Aquatic Health Sciences?
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic work environment that focuses on improving technologies, disease intervention and prevention, epidemiology, and the development of new technologies in the aquaculture industry, CAHS-AVC is the place for you!
- The Atlantic Veterinary College is a leader in aquatic research with in-house capabilities for controlled experiments such as vaccine efficacy, feeding trials, etc. to GLP standards with cutting edge recirculation and flow through capabilities.
- Controlled real-life field experimentation using information gathered from modular research to applied studies on full scale research models.
- Exposure to any species of aquatic organisms with hands-on learning.
- Encourages individual development and growth with continuing education and experience.
- To be part of a diverse team of experts with the same focus and passion for aquatic health research.
The Centre for Aquatic Health Sciences is always expanding and looking for new additions to our team. For more information on upcoming positions please contact Holly Burnley, and watch for available positions on the UPEI Human Resources webpage.